Due to natural moisture absorption in wood products, an acclimation period is recommended. To acclimate the Reclaimed Wood panels, unbox and unwrap all pieces for the installation and let acclimate for 3-5 days in the space and climate the product will be installed. This process allows the wood to adjust to the humidity and temperature conditions of the installation site. For detailed info and to download use the link below
• Carpentry or wood installation tools must be used, wet saw usage is not recommended.
• Substrate wall looks best painted a dark color since it may be visible through the knot holes.
• Cut the mesh from around the knot holes so it is not visible on the front of the application.
• We recommend Bostic Climb, Bosti-Set or equivalent adhesive for wood installation.
• Use small finishing nails for additional support.