An industry innovator, Realstone Systems LLC (RSS) designs and distributes uniquely beautiful and functional coverings products. These products are sourced from our global network of quarries and factories, designers and artisans. We are transforming the way coverings materials are used in residential and commercial projects. Our products are capturing the imaginations of thousands of homeowners, property owners, designers, architects, and contractors resulting in unforgettable and stunning spaces. RSS products are offered by resellers located throughout North America. Visit us at www.realstone.com
Company – Realstone Systems, LLC
Territory – (various regions)
Industry – Tile & Coverings
Job Type – Full Time
Years of experience – 1-2 sales, design, or customer contact responsibility
Education Level – Prefer undergraduate degree, design equivalent, or prior industry experience
Compensation – Salary, incentive pay, bonuses, expenses, retirement plan, healthcare.
Title – Architectural & Design Representative
Position Summary: Responsible for product awareness and specifications of Realstone products with architect and design firms. Daily contact and presentations to architects and designers.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Business development within territory. Critically assess territory and create winning sales strategies.
- Develop and support Realstone Strategic Accounts.
- Work closely with Strategic Account A&D Reps to promote and specify RSS products.
- Schedule and deliver product presentations with architectural and design firms.
- Maintain product samples at A&D firms.
- Develop and manage national accounts and specifications.
- Make sure that RSS Strategic Accounts, contractors, and architectural and design firms have Realstone samples and necessary materials to specify and recommend Realstone solutions.
- Develop relationships with commercial & residential specifiers & builders.
- Present and deliver proposals and quotes.
- Participate in AIA, ASID, and other influential trade organizations.
- Organize and host customer events.
- One or more years experience in similar sales, design, or equivalent role.
- Working knowledge of masonry, coverings, stone, and/or tile materials.
- Enjoy interaction with interior and exterior designers.
- Ability to proactively identify opportunities and quickly implement solutions.
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication, presentation, organization and planning skills.
- Must be very flexible and able to work in a self-directed, rapidly changing environment.
- Must be computer literate with experience using technology and customer relationship management software (Salesforce.com), and Microsoft 365.
Please send resumes to email@example.com