As one of the premier providers of tile and natural stone, we represent the finest manufacturers and suppliers in the industry and have set the standards for style, design, and attention to the requirements of our clients. We have an opportunity for a highly motivated, enthusiastic entry-level to mid-level Inside Residential Sales Representative in Troy, MI
Company – Realstone Systems, LLC
Industry – Tile & Coverings
Job Type – Full Time
Schedule- Monday through Friday 7:30 am to 4:00 pm with no Travel
Years of experience – 1-2 customer- facing sales role
Education Level – Prefer undergraduate degree, design equivalent, or prior industry
Compensation – Salary, incentive pay, bonuses, expenses, retirement plan, healthcare
Title – Inside Sales & Customer Support Representative
Position Summary: This is a great opportunity for someone who aspires to a position in outside sales. The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for growing and attracting existing and new House Account customers through faceto-face communication, phone calls, emails, and other communications such as social media.
• High School Degree
• 1 year of experience in customer- facing sales role.
• Must be comfortable working with computers with experience using Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Engage and interact with existing Residential House Accounts to increase business.
- Prospect and capture new Residential House Accounts to increase business.
- Record activity in Salesforce.com.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of tile and setting material products to better assist House Account customers with product and technical questions.
- Develop meaningful relationships with customers to encourage trust and loyalty.
- Follow-up on leads to further the sales process.
- Meet sales goals and objectives.
- Improve sales skills to increase sales success rates.
- Occasional sales outside of the branch are a possibility. Work together with field sales associates and customers.
- Provide customer quotes and process customer orders.
- Handle customer inquiries and promptly resolve customer issues.
- Thoroughly understand our value proposition and product portfolio and match it to customer needs.
- Coordinate deliveries with the warehouse and communicate information to the field.
- Optimize opportunities to execute selling functions.
- Showroom sales and design.
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task and be outgoing.
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Personable and willing to engage in conversations with unfamiliar people.
- Highly motivated and able to efficiently function in a self-directed work environment.
- Work closely with other Realstone Sales Team members and Inside Support Team members.
- Must be comfortable working with computers with experience using Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Salary and Incentives
- BlueCross BlueShield Medical Insurance Plans
- 401(k) Plan
- Generous PTO, Sick and Paid Holidays
Realstone is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital or veteran status. We offer exciting career opportunities and a team-oriented work environment.