As one of the premier providers of tile and natural stone, we represent the finest manufacturers and suppliers in the industry and have set the standards for style, design, and attention to the requirements of our clients. We have an opportunity for highly motivated, enthusiastic mid-level Regional Sales Representatives.
Responsible for product awareness and sales of Realstone products within the Region. Daily contact and presentations with customers and prospects.
• Prefer an undergraduate degree, design equivalent, or prior industry experience.
• 2 years of experience in customer- facing sales role (Business to Business).
• Territory – TBD
• Business development within territory.
• Critically assess territory and create winning sales strategies.
• Schedule and deliver product presentations.
• New product launch presentations.
• Organize and host customer events.
• Engage and interact with existing Trade, Architectural and Design firms to increase business.
• Prospect and develop new Trade, Architectural and Design firms to increase business.
• Record activity in Salesforce.com.
• Develop and maintain knowledge of tile and setting material products to better assist customers with product and technical questions.
• Develop meaningful relationships with customers to encourage trust and loyalty.
• Follow-up on leads to further the sales process.
• Meet sales goals and objectives.
• Improve sales skills to increase sales success rates.
• Self-starter with ability to multi-task and be outgoing.
• Excellent verbal and written skills.
• Personable and willing to engage in conversations with unfamiliar people.
• Highly motivated and able to efficiently function in a self-directed work environment.
• Work closely with Inside Sales & Customer Support Representatives.
• Must be comfortable working with computers with experience using Microsoft Excel and Word.
• Salary & incentive bonuses, car allowance, expenses
• BlueCross BlueShield Medical Insurance Plans
• 401(k) Plan
• Generous PTO, Sick and Paid Holidays
• Flexible, positive & friendly work environment
Realstone is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital or veteran status. We offer exciting career opportunities and a team-oriented work environment.