Realstone is dedicated to the design and distribution of uniquely beautiful and functional interior and exterior coverings products for use by commercial and residential customers across North America. Reporting to the VP Sales, the Sales Representative will develop a geographic territory promoting Realstone products and solutions. The position is responsible for managing existing client relationships and building underdeveloped accounts and areas. This is a highly visible and incredibly significant role. The person in this position will need to be able to create territory sales plans and strategies which produce results. This role requires account and market planning. Skills and experience must extend far beyond stopping by existing clients and dropping off brochures and samples. To be successful in this role, the Sales Representative must be able to understand client needs and objectives so they are able to present how the value of doing business with and using Realstone products will meet or exceed their objectives and goals. The ideal candidate should possess a mix of creativity, strong interpersonal skills, business development skills, time management, Salesforce.com or similar and Microsoft 365 experience. Candidate must have a track record of setting and meeting goals and results-oriented. You will also need to understand and proficient using various social media platforms including Houzz, Pinterest, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
Position Type: Full-Time
Compensation: Draw, commissions, bonuses, auto allowance, expenses, plus benefits. Minimum compensation performance accepted is $50,000/year ($100k average).
Location: Nationwide – several new markets are available.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Business development within the territory with the ability to critically assess the territory and create winning sales strategies.
- Recruitment and development of new dealers and clients.
- Ongoing support and development of existing clients.
- Participate in local industry organizations.
- Deliver virtual and in person product presentations
- One or more years’ experience in similar sales or design role.
- Working knowledge of tile, coverings, stone, ceramic, glass, reclaimed wood, and other tile materials
- Ability to identify opportunities.
- Able to able to work at home and independently.
- Must be computer literate and comfortable using Microsoft 365, Zoom, Facetime, Salesforce.com, GoToMeeting, YouTube, Houzz, Pinterest, and other social media and collaboration tools.
- Quota Attainment
- Lead Management
- Opportunity Management
Please send resumes to email@example.com