NATURAL STONE THIN VENEER: THE BASICS
LIVE DIGITAL SEMINAR-PRESENTED BY REALSTONE SYSTEMS
We are pleased to bring you the latest course developed in conjunction with the Natural Stone Institute of America. Natural Stone Thin Veneer: The Basics is accredited by AIA, ASID, ASLA, IDC, IDEC, IIDA and NKBA. This one-hour class is designed to provide you with a basic understanding of the relatively new application of natural stone as a thin veneer. Learn the history and best uses for different types of stone veneer, how thin stone is produced, and common application techniques and opportunities. This highly visual presentation illustrates all topics with plenty of beautiful photos that exemplify the beauty and durability of natural stone in structures around the world.
- Audience: Professionals seeking CEU credits
- Experience Level: All
- Time: 1 Hour
- Explore the history of, and best uses for, different types of veneer.
- Learn how natural stone thin veneer is made and what product variations are available.
- Discover the advantages over anchored veneer and manufactured stone.
- Learn about application techniques and opportunities.
- AIA Course Number: NSI32, 1.0 LU/HSW
- IDCEC Course Number: 106087, Subject Code: 5.3, 0.1 HSW CEU
- LACES Course Number: ASLA5 / 1.0 HSW
- NKBA: 0.1 CEU